Satellite-enabled Variable Rate Fertilization
SIITAg empowers farmers by giving them a more detailed insight into their field's nutrient status. We have developed a service using machine learning algorithms combined with satellite imagery to produce a variable nutrient map. Knowing where in the field plants lack in which nutrients, farmers can make profound and sound decisions on what and how much to fertilize.
A precise nutrient quantification, scaled on field-level, enable farmers to take the right decisions when applying fertilizer in variable rates.
We provide it as an API. It's simple, quick and scalable!
- Calculate the optimal amount of fertilizer for healthy soil and plants "as much as necessary, as little as possible"
- Easy to use and to adapt in daily works
- Time and cost saving
- Whole field results with only three sample pictures
- No additional investments required
- Coverage of all open fields
- Ability to easily manage information from a large number of farmers
- AI analysis and calibration with satellite image within a few minutes
- Detailed information with accuracy degree
- Compatibility with other software-based analysis
- Digital product performance enhanced via SIITAg data
- New & radically innovative product to gain first mover advantage
- Proven use-cases facilitate adoption
- Easy to integrate into own systems
- Generate analysis specific to fertilization decision making